Happy Friday! I decided to do my own pretend link party and link you guys to some tutorials for unique and awesome Halloween and fall wreaths. You can consider it a project I plan to do in the future! I tried my best to only pick five, but it’s difficult with all the cool designs out there.
1. First up, we have this wicked cool Wicked Apple Wreath by Flamingo Toes. You can check out the step-by-step tutorial here. Another way you might simplify this is by using lace stockings. I love the little bit of Spanish moss at the bottom!
2. So the picture is unfortunately one of those lost images on Pinterest that just kind of floats around not attached to anything. But fortunately, I found the original tutorial that inspired this at Tatertots and Jello found here. Just change up the scale of the bats and the color of the chevron ribbon and you’re golden! Here’s a cute bat template from Martha Stewart that I’ve used in the past.
3. Here’s a picture of my current wreath. I used Martha Stewart’s tutorial found here. I added “BOO” in white lettering to give it some interest from far away. Most of my snakes came from The Dollar Tree, and others I ordered on Amazon to keep the cost down.
4. I know all of these so far have been for Halloween, but here’s a simple fall wreath. I love the little banner. I’m all for hanging letters in the center of the wreath and I love the feel of the burlap triangles. You could dress this up with all sorts of things on the traditional grapevine wreath to make it your own. This tutorial can be found here on The Ruffled Stitch.
5. Once again from Tatertots and Jello we have my favorite, that I definitely want to make in the near future: Felt Ghost Wreath. I have a pretty big weakness and love for felt, so this is right up my alley. I love the details in this wreath, like how the ghosts are all different sizes and asymmetrically placed.
Well that wraps up this post about great Halloween and Fall Wreath Tutorials! Hope you found some inspiration to create your own wreath!
|The Creative Physician|